Leanda Lei Apartments
Leanda Lei Apartments are set amid tranquil gardens and spacious lawns with views towards Mount Gower and Lidgbird. We are ideally located only 400m from Lagoon Beach, 300m to the museum, visitor's centre and walking distance to all main attractions Lord Howe Island has to offer.
Leanda Lei was established in 1954 by Roy and Daphne Wilson as the first purpose built guest house on Lord Howe Island and was a “honeymooner's haven”. In 1974 the accommodation was converted to self contained apartments, allowing for more freedom of choice regarding styles of accommodation.
All apartments have recently been renovated and refurbished and still remain within the same family today.